Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Afternoon



Sunday afternoon and all is well. I am just waiting for my sweetheart to come home from work. Sure did miss her today.
Well lets see this morning got up and got ready for church as usual and at 9am. I left for church. Had a coffee with some friends at the church and at 9:30 went to service. After service I had to count. W have an awesome team on the first Sunday of the month. We finished about 1:30pm.
Came home got some lunch and went down stairs and practiced playing for about 2 hours. then got on this old computer and did a bit of Blog searching. Seems not everyone up dates on the weekend. Including me. (Sigh). Did a bit of looking at some of our pictures of our grand kids. They sure are cute. I have this beautiful picture of one of my Grand daughters( the oldest one) on my computer as a screen saver. Maybe I'll share it with you all. Well didn't do much today so can't blog much eh? Hope and pray that you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Glad you had a good day at church and glad to hear Rusty was there! This is a cute picture of Adrie - hard to believe how big she's getting!

Love you Daddy!
KB