Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Morning

Guess what? It is snowing outside again. Guess I have to realize that I live in Edmonton Alberta. Oh well it will get nice some day right? Wendy is sleeping and here I am at this stupid old computer blogging. There is a million other things I should be doing but thats another story. I have an appointment with Pastor Art at 1:35pm. today. I need something new for our men's group we finished The Wild at Heart Epic. That was good and the guys really liked it. We have 9 guys in our men's group and we meet every Wed. at my house at 7pm. Any of you guys interested in joining us for the evening (ya All come on). The Lord started this group in 1992 right after I came home from a Promise Keepers meeting. Remember I was the guy who was never going to lead a group. So I thought but the LORD had other plans. We have had many guys come and go and many have their own men's group going now.
Pray that the roads will stay nice. This afternoon we are going to go to Blackfalds and stay there and come home Sunday evening. I might even cook a Turkey on Sat. or Sunday. Who knows eh? Sounds like fun and probably cheaper then eating out right? I love visiting my kids. My niece Cassie is coming with us. Then next week we are going to Lethbridge for 4 days to see Tanya, Tom and the little ones(Sorry Adriana) but you'll always be my Little one right? She is getting so big. A beautiful little lady. Well I should get going and do something. I still got the million things to do right? I Pray you will all have a great day.

1 comment:

Tom said...

If you want something to do for small group curriculum look into Andy Stanley's stuff. He has quite a few out and they are a DVD with a study guide. Our group is moving to our fourth one next week! Really good and relevant in our lives.