Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wed. Evening

We today started out like most Wednesdays. I bowled at 9am. Didn't do as well as I would have liked but not to bad. 175, 213 and 168=556 for total. Today was our final league game. We came out in first place which was good.I really enjoy bowling with Mat and Art. They are really nice guys and fun to bowl with. Then after bowling we all went to Smileys for lunch and the gave our the final awards and money for the standings. We did pretty well. After that I went home and watched a bit of TV with Wendy and then I had a doctors appointment at 3pm. Tomorrow they are calling Cross Cancer Clinic and see if they have a assigned a surgeon and maybe find out just when. This waiting is driving me nuts. Then this evening we had a Mens Group here at 7pm. I always enjoy the guys and love listening to their stories and find out how God has been working in their lives. They are an Awesome bunch. Wendy is working until 6:30 am tomorrow and will be home about 7am. I'll be out of the house most of the morning as I have to go buy some wood for some piano benches. I have and order for 4 so guess I should get started. That will keep me busy for a day or 2.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good for you Daddy - finishing in first place! That's awesome - I'm so proud of you!!

I think it is so awesome that you still have your men's group - I know they appreciate all the love you give them. You are such a wonderful man of God and I am so thankful that you are my Dad!!

Love you lots,
KB

Wendy said...

The 11th??? Wasn't that 8 days ago?? Come on, honey, we want news! Mandy says she's enjoying reading our blogs so we gotta keep them up!! What else are you doing tonight??

Love you!!