Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday Morning and all is snow


Hi guys well guess what I was hoping was that the Lord would send this to Chloe but he sent it to us again. Ha ha.
Well it is pretty, white, wet, cold and about 1- 1/2 inches thick so far but is still coming down. Wendy is at work and I'm not sure I want to go out this morning. Got some things I should do in my shop but got to turn the heat on first I guess. Been looking on The Photo Challenge and I see that Wendy was busy last night while I was out practicing with The Harmonika Rascals. I hate it when she beats me at the Challenge eh? but I have to addmit she sure took some good pictures. Oh well I'll see if I can find some different textures to photograph. Guess I'll have to get out my LITTLE Cannon Sure shot and go to work. Hope it don't cut into my shop time eh? I just knocked a box of Kleenex off my computer desk and it knocked my Batmobile phone down (sigh) a soft surface to a hard one. Ha ha. Might make a good picture, what do you think??
Well here is a picture of my back deck and our pretty white, wet snow.
Have a great day and when you think about it Pray for all our bloggers. God is good , God is Great.
God Bless you all
Dad

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I agree Dad - I have had enough snow!! I can't believe it has been snowing here all night and it's still snowing and it's almost noon!!! I can't wait to see your pictures on the photoblog - yeah, Mum beat you to them while you were at practice!! haha

Love you,
KB

Wendy said...

Ha ha...gotta do whatcha gotta do! I was feeling better and my camera was handy. This one's a real challenge though, but that's good 'cause colors and letters were getting too easy!