Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Afternoon

Yesterday Was a busy day I went to meet Hunter for breakfast and then bowled with the guys. Came home and Wendy made us lunch and I went out and raked (just a little bit) then took a little nap in the sun. Sure was nice sitting in the sun for a change. Then I went in my shop and worked on some piano benches. We had our men's group last night.
Today I got up had breakfast and went beck to the shop and almost finished the benches. When I came out for lunch it was so nice out I went outside on the deck and laid in the sun for an hour. I just have a little more sanding and then packaging the 4 benches and then I can deliver them tomorrow. Well won't finish setting here so hope you all have a great day.
GOD bless you all

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I saw that little bit of raking...ha ha. We need to get working on it - the joys of having a big back yard! I'll help you next week, okay?

Love you!