Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday April 24,2007

Well I had a busy day so far and it looks like I'll be busy a while longer. I went to the Hospital first thing and got a blood test done for The Cross Cancer Hospital. Then I came home and fried a couple of eggs and then changed. We have to ware black pants and white shirt when we are serving the Seniors Lunch. We had about 140 people there I guess. I didn't count but there were about 16 table and about 9 people at each one. I worked until 2 pm. and then rushed home to meet Art Barns (Bobs Dad). He wants me to help him build his shed in the back of his house. Art is a real nice guy and it should be fun working with him again. He helped me when I was putting in windows into my house last year. Now I am going to quit doing this blog and go into my shop and try to finish the benches for Don's Piano Warehouse. Tomorrow I have to call a lady that has a cupboard to put up and a book stand and a shelf. Staying busy helps me keep my mind off this thing that I am going through. Wendy will be home about 7 and I want to be able to sit down with her and spend some time. She is such a sweetheart and I sure do LOVE her. I thank the LORD for her everyday. OK I had better get those benches done. So I'm out of here. Buy for today.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow - you had a busy day today Daddy! Glad to hear all about it! I love you so much!!!

KB