Friday, April 20, 2007

End of the week

Well here it is Friday (The end of the week) already. boy how time flies. Well this morning I was up at 7:10 am. When I came out of the bed room there was Wendy on her laptop. I didn't even hear her come in from work. So she headed off to bed and I headed off to Happs for breakfast and to see a friend. Actually I saw 2 friends while I was there. I had breakfast with Hunter and then my friend Art came in so I sat and talked a bit with him. Then I headed out to the south side of town where I used to work (Superior Lumber). Got there and saw all the guys and gals and chatted for a while. Then went into Rob's office and chatted with him for a while. I was telling him about our Chile trip and he was saying how he remembered when Mandy was born and we brought her over and showed her off to all the guys at Superior. He was asking about all my girl and their families. He has 3 boys. Then I spilt coffee on my shirt and we had a good laugh over that. I had a styrofoam cup with a hole in the bottom. Then he said (oh) here take off that shirt and put this one on it doesn't have coffee on it yet but give us a few minutes and one of us will spill again soon probably. Then he gave me a SUPERIOR tee shirt and another shirt which he got from Can-Wel a wholesale company. After I bought a saw blade and a box of flat washer I dropped in at Taiga Forest Products just to say (Hi) and they gave me a new Taiga Jacket. Now if I could just find a company that is giving away pants I would have a whole outfit eh? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. While I was there Tom asked if I was interested in changing all the doors in his house for him . Seems like I could be real busy for a while if I want to. I am building 4 piano benches for Don's Piano Warehouse now, that's what I needed the saw blade and the flat washers for. Yesterday Gwen, a lady from our church asked if I would put some eves trough up for her on her new garage and another lady want me to fix some cabinets for her so I guess I will be busy for a while eh? Hank just called and I am meeting him for breakfast tomorrow morning at 8:30am. Well guess I should go finish those Piano benches. Hey did you guys see the NEW Photo challenge that Wendy put on the Blog this morning?? Looking forward to seeing some good pictures eh?? Sounds like fun (Spring things). Well hope and pray that you all have a great day.
Keep smiling and keep you eyes on God. God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy,
Good to hear that you are having a good day, lol you should tell your friends my size of clothes too, I could always use a new jacket or two, haha. It's cool that you have friends to go and visit, and that you are still going to Haps for breakfast....I must admit, thats one thing that Jorge misses a lot, haha.
Luv you Daddy,
Mandy

Wendy said...

I remember Haps...LOL... Someday you'll have to take me, hon!

Sounds like you had a good day - I really like the new denim shirt that Rob gave you, but more jackets - you didn't need!!

Don't forget my countertops in all your benches, eavestroughs and doors! Ha ha...looks like you've got your year planned. Make sure you leave yourself some "lake" time!