Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Good News and Bad News

Well it's been a while since I updated this old Bolg so here goes. The Good News is I got a call today from my doctor's office saying that I have not 1 but 2 appointments with The Cross Cancer Hospital. May 9th. ( at 9:45am. for new patients information and then on May 10th. at 10 am. for consultation about radiation (the pro's and con's). So the good new is I do have dates but the bad news is it is not until May. Thats another 3 weeks. This waiting is killing me but maybe now I can get some sleep and they don't seem too worried about it so why am I? I guess the word cancer scares me eh?
Well last week Friday, Wendy and I went to Lethbridge and we stayed until Tuesday. We left about 2 in the afternoon. We had a real good time with the kids and Tanya and Tom. The kids have grown up so much. they sure are a cute bunch. We even got to play a new game with Tom. Tanya and the kids.
Today I had lunch with Pastor Keith. He is such a neat guy. We talked a little about everything but not much of anything. Mostly kids, family, who people see us as Christians and the price of houses these days.
Wednesday evening we had our Men's group here again. They sure are an encouraging bunch. I just love each one of them.
Well Wendy is working tonight so guess I'll just practice my harmonica for a little while and then get to bed and see if I can sleep tonight. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sorry you're not sleeping well...don't worry about it (although I know that's easy to say) because God is in control, right? It'll soon be behind us.

Glad you had lunch with Keith - you should do that more often!

Kristy said...

Glad to see you finally updated your blog Dad and glad you had fun with the Listers. They sure are cute kids!!

I am glad you finally heard from the Cross Cancer clinic. I will be praying for you! I am sorry you haven't been able to sleep at nights, I will be praying that God will help you to sleep at nights and not to worry. Remember the best place to leave things is in God's great BIG hands!!

I love you so much Daddy!!