Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Morning

Wow! It is snowing outside and thats not good but guess I have some good news anyway. My daughter Kristy just sent me an e-mail saying that YWAM has received some of their forms and they will soon get a firm answer from them. It sure is exciting to hear about Kristy and Bob applying to go to Africa on a YWAM DTS for 6 months. That is nice but that is a long ways away. But if God sends them there who am I to question. I sure will miss them. Then I will have one daughter in Chile and another in Africa. (Don't even think about it Tanya) Your far enough away as it is. I miss you every day. I really enjoyed the time we had together last week. We'll be down there next week and spend 3 or 4 days. It is awesome how God works in our lives. I really miss Mandy and Jorge. Oh and my niece Cassy is applying to go with YWAM to Chile in September too. So what am I doing sitting here, maybe I should be applying for something.(Sigh) The last mission trip for me was 2005 to Poland. I find that when I go on mission trips or just anywhere for more than 2 days I miss my sweetheart (Wendy). Last year I went to Flordia to see my sister for 2 weeks and that is too long to be away from her. I hadn't seen my sister for 7 or 8 years so it was good to see her.
My family will soon be spread all around the world. I will then need this old computer to keep in touch with them eh?
Well it's off to the bowling alley to bowl with some of my old Senior buddies. Well have a great day and remember God is Good. God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It is snowing here too!! What the??? I am so ready for this snow to be gone!! Thanks Dad for being so supportive to Bob and I. We love you so much!

Maybe you and Mum should look into going on a missions trip together.

Have fun bowling, I know you will do good!

Wendy said...

I agree, KB! What do you think, hon? Let's check it out!