Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Morning

Monday morning and almost all of our snow is gone. It is good to see that it has melted away over the weekend. I was reading Chloe's blog and she was so excited because it was snowing in Texas. We get excited when it don't snow. We left Edmonton on Friday morning and went to Kristy and Bob's for the weekend. We had lots of good laughs, watched a few CSI and a couple of Disney movies. We ate a lot. We had roast beef on Friday, Ham on Sat. and Turkey on Sunday. Shouldn't need any thing to eat for the next few days. Ha ha. We had fun and it was good to hear all their plans for the future. They sure are excited about going to Africa. It will be hard for us not seeing them for 6 months eh? Oh well we'll party when they get back right? Hopefully they will be able to e-mail us often and if they have a web cam we will be able to see them right? I know when Mandy was in Chile last year we used the web cam a lot. Well my sweetheart is sick today so I think I'll go see how she is. Maybe we ate too much over the week end. Well not sure what to do today but I have and order for a couple of Piano Bench so that will keep me busy for a day or so and today is bowling day so guess I'll be able to keep busy eh? It don't take much to keep me busy.
Well had a pretty good day at the bowling alleys. bowled 6 games. 200,183,204 179,191 and 211. not bad for an old fellow eh? We usually bowl 4 games but I guess all the guys felt good today so we bowled a couple more games. Sure hope I do that in the league on Wed. Morning. Wed. is our last day of league bowling for the year. Our team, Art, Mat and I are in first place out of 22 teams.My average is 182, Arts is 180 and Mats is 185.

No comments: