Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday morning

Well here it is 5 am. and I am wide awake. Been awake since 4 am. so thought that I would come check out the old computer eh? I didn't do much yesterday. Went to church at nine. I had to pick up Mrs. Mulbier because Ron was working at Safeway. Our Men's group have been taking the Mulbiers to church for the last couple of years now. Tim, Ron and I take turns. Mr Mulbier doesn't drive anymore and I don't think Mrs. Mulbier ever drove. They are both in their 80's. A real sweet couple. I had to count after service so I quickly took Mrs Mulbier home and came back to the church and filled in as head teller. Normally I do that at the first of each month but Laurent was away at a retreat so I filled in for him. Wendy was working at the book store so we were both at the church all morning. We got home about 1:30. Wendy made lunch and then I went out side and took a few pictures and played with the dog for a few minutes. It sure felt like spring. Watched a bit of Boxing on the TV and watched my man Manfrado get beat. (Sigh). Then Wendy and I watched the last 2 CSI's of season 3. Now I guess we have to wait for until they bring out season 4. I made supper and Wendy made a nice Apple desert(Too good). Then about 10:30 we packed it in. Sundays are usually pretty quiet around here. A lot of time Wendy is working on Sundays so I just lay around by my self. Sunday's are nice to just lay around and take it easy. Now today is a different story. I usually for to breakfast with the Seniors from 8 to 10 at A&W and then it's off to the bowling alley at 11 and we usually finish about 1:00 or 1:30. Most of the guys are 60 to 85 years old and they are a real fun group. Always joking around and just love bowling. These guys are really good bowlers. Then after bowling I have to come home and try to finish some Piano Benches I have on my bench for Don's Piano Warehouse. Then I have practice tonight with The Harmonika Rascals from 7 to 10:00pm. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it . Have a great day and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Glad to read you had a relaxing Sunday Dad - I think that's why God made Sunday the "day of rest!"

Also, regarding CSI - I think you just finished season 4 - and we are waiting on season 5 (which is on tv now!) Did you enjoy the last couple of episodes?? I thought they were so good!!

Have a great day today Dad, enjoy your breakfast and your bowling and remember - I love you lots!!