Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday March 30, 2007



Today Wendy made breakfast and then it was off to do some shopping. I really like it when she is home with me. We started at Wall mart just to get a few things. Daaaaaaaa. They had can good on sale for .67 cents so guess we got a bit carried away. Peaches and Cream Corn, Cut Green Beans, Peas and Cream style Corn. Then after we got what was on our list we headed to Pak Mail and mailed some stuff to Mandy and Jorge. It is really nice and warm out today but a bit cloudy. We are going to some friends of our for lunch ( Irene and Vern). They want to see all the pictures we took when we were in Chile.
I have a few projects to finish in my shop and then a couple of small jobs that people want done so guess I 'll be buys for a few days. I guess that will make the time go fast but wait I don't want it to go so fast . Oh well I guess it is all in how you look at it eh? I enjoy working with wood so if it's fun why not.I called the Dr. office yesterday but the lady said it may take a couple of weeks to set everything up with the surgeon. I know Wendy is a bit impatiant but what can you do Well just talked to Mandy on MSN so better get ready and go to lunch. Should practice my Haarmonica when we get back. We just did the Tulip Festable at The Mutart on Sunday. We got a good picture of the boys. For those who don't know I'm the second one on the left. With the real pretty shoes. Ha ha

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your shoes, Honey! Just call me Wendy Van de Barto!! Ha ha! I'm so proud of you and your harmonica playing! Gotta practice for the big night at the Citadel!!

Floyd said...

Tom. Maybe try a Hat thing or something or Jesus Shirts or NO shirts as it's coming summer. Oh no you can't do that you have a gal in the group right?? You'll have to think up something. Love you Tom and Happy Birthday

Kristy said...

Dad - I love this picture of you and the "racals"! Especially like everyone said, love your shoes!!

You are the cutest "rascal"!! Love you lots Dad!
KB