Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday One of those days

Well today has been a downer I guess you could call it. I haven't felt good all day and for the first time in about 15 years I have had a headache all day long. Just took some aspern and it is seems to be going away. I got up and did a bit of raking on the lawn then cut a few of the hollyhocks stems. Then took my BBQ apart because the heat shield is almost burned Thur. Then I laid in the sun for about an hour. Just couldn't settle into to anything. I guess it was just one of those days. I went to Home Depot and a lady backed up and hit my bumper. Then I drove to Future shop and another lady almost knocked me down with her car door then told me I should be more careful. I held my tounge. I was already half way out when she swung her door open and hit me. Oh well. Then I went to 4 other places looking for some parts for my BBQ and couldn't find them. Then the traffic was so bad it took me over and hour to get home. I guess some days are like that eh?
Hope and pray you all had a better day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hopefully the past few days have made up for this one "downer"...

Glad your headache's gone and as for the car: a car is a car is a car....it's all gonna burn in the end....

Love you!