Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Morning and I can't sleep


Well here it is 2:41am. and I am wide awake. This is unusual for me. Normally I am asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. Wendy and I went out for coffee with our best friends (Ed and Betty). We went to Moxie's and had desert and coffee. I don't think it agreed with me but I don't feel bad anymore just can't sleep.I was afraid I would wake Wendy so thought that I would get up and listen to some music on my Sony MP3 Walkman.Listing to some Dutch songs that we will be playing on May 12 at The Dutch Club for their market. The Rascals will be playing from about 10 am. until about 3 or 4 when ever it is finished. We usually play for about 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour and then take a 1/2 hour break. It is a lot of fun and we will all be dressed like you see in the picture. I think I have shown you this picture before?
Wendy has been off for the last 5 days and it has been fun having her home. She spent lots of time doing her scrap booking but she seems to enjoy it and she does such a great job with it.I'm sure when the kids come home that will be the first thing they will grab. Sure do love her. I love hearing her laugh and talk to the kids on the phone. She is such a sweetie. She will be getting up about 4:30am. and getting ready for work.
Today is going to be a busy one so hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep. I have to bowl at noon and then about 4:00pm. I'll head to Blackfalds and pick up one of my other sweeties (Kristy). She is coming up for the weekend. I think they have a shower or something and then Mum is going to take her back Monday morning and go to the dentist with her in Blackfalds or Red Deer somewhere. Well I should try to get some sleep so bye for now.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm sorry you couldn't sleep Dad! I hope you get some sleep so, you are ready for your drive! Thank you so much for picking me up - I can't wait to spend the weekend with you and Mumma!!

By the way, I laughed at your label on this post!! hahaha

I love you so much! See you later!
KB

Mommy said...

I also laughed at the label on this post, hehehe. I'm sorry that you were having trouble sleeping, hopefully you weren't too tired the next day. I'm glad that you've been able to spend some extra time with Wendy - you both are so cute and your both in my thoughts and prayers.

Great picture!