Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Morning and all is not going well yet today.

Well this morning as I got up I thought what a beautiful day and I don't have a job to do so I am going to just do what I want when I want. Ha ha. So off I went to Hap's for breakfast and then to the bank and drew out some money then I got back into the truck and yep you guessed it. It wouldn't start so I call AMA and had my truck towed to Denny Andrews and of course the lady said that I could call on Tuesday and explain what was wrong with it because it is coming up on the long weekend and they would not be able to even look at until Tuesday. Make my day lady. She was very pleasant and had a big smile on her face. Not sure I did but I kept my cool. She was just doing her job and it wasn't her fault that I was standing at the counter with a problem. So off I went with the truck driver who said that if I wanted a rid e to 87 Th.ave. he was going that way. Madison and I hopped in and off we went to 87Th Ave. Then after a short walk home here I am safe and sound. A bit discouraged but all and all fine. Guess there is lots of things that I can do around the house like put all the deck furniture back on the deck because it is all on the lawn because I stained the deck the other day. Maybe after I set in the sun for a while I can mow the lawn and it looks like it needs it or clean out my shop. Oops all my tools are in the truck so maybe I should get them sometime today if our Saturn will run.(sigh) I have to call the Saturn people and see when they can take it in because the coolant light keeps coming on and that's not a good thing eh???Again a long week end so that won't happen(sigh). The good thing is I don't really have to be anyplace for the next few days and my legs and feet are still strong and I feel good. What more could I ask for eh???I hope you all have a great day and a happy long weekend. Love you all. God Bless each one of you that reads this and remember God is in control.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey, at least we have a car and a truck to break down!!! Ha ha...just kidding. I'm sorry your day was spent waiting for tow trucks and sitting in vehicles that don't run...