Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I went to breakfast with my friend Ron at Cody's on 149 street and Stony Plain Road. Ron is such a nice guy and is always worried about other people. It's good to have friends like him. I went to St. Albert at 9:30 and worked on Henk's stairs until 4:30 then came home to a real nice supper Kristy prepared( Garlic Chicken). My best friend for years now (Ed) called and asked how I was doing and when I go to see the doctor. It is nice to know that your friends care about what is happening in your life. Last night we practiced at The Dutch Club and all the guys are concerned about my cancer situation and some said they will be praying for me. Thanks guys. One more day and I hope to finish Henk's floor and then on Thursday morning at 9:00am I am off to see Dr Estay and hopefully get a date for the surgery. Hope and Pray that God has Blessed you all today. Bye for now . Please Pray for Wendy. If you read her blog it will explain why she needs prayer. Thanks

No comments: