Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Evening.

Well I have been real busy putting a floor(laminated flooring) down for my friend Henk. It sure looks nice if I must say so myself. I started on Monday but being retired I don't do the 8 to 5 thing. I think I worked 6 hours Monday, 5 hours Tuesday, 5 hours Wed, and 7 hours today so we finished the living room and hall way and 2 closets. I don't know how many boxes of floor we put down but my knees tells me it must have been about 20. His floor is different it is only 5 inches wide and 54 inches long. Well at least he can put his furniture back in place now.
Then I came home grabbed a bite to eat and took Wendy to work then went to Safeway and picked up my meds. then off we went to Parkland kennels and dropped Madison off. She really didn't want to get out of the car when we got there but with her head down and walked very slowly we went in. Barked as I was leaving, like to say don't forget to come back and get me.
Today when I got home from Henks I had to call my brother Merlin in Reno and he informed me that my sister in Tampa Florida had a stroke today and was in hospital there. Her daughter Renee called him and told him that this morning they were sitting at the table and Sis said that she wasn't feeling just right. She said she felt real dizzy. Then she went to get up and fell on the floor. Renee quickly called 911 and with in a few minutes they were there and took her to the hospital. He said she was in stable condition and in intense care. He is going to call me tomorrow in Lethbridge and give me an update. If you find time please pray for her . Her name is Betty and she is 8 years younger that I am. Well that all for today.Guess I 'll try to get a good night sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Floyd I promise to pray for you sister recuperation, take care and have nice night....Sulay

Floyd said...

Thanks Sulay

Kristy said...

Hi Dad, I will for sure be praying for Aunt Bett. Keep us in the loop when you hear anything from Uncle Merle.

Love you lots,
KB