Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

Well this morning Wendy and I went out to look at NEW TRUCKS. That was fun but the prices will scare you. They were all about $25,000 To $28,000 and that's for a small one. 4 cyl. 2.9 liter
with an extended cab which has little jumps seats in the back and most of them are 4 door except the Range which is 3 door. I really liked the small Chev. but the price on that one was $26,200. But they had no interest for 60 months. I guess that is a good deal but. Sure sounds like a lot of money to me but they said it like it was dirt cheap. The Toyota was nice but the little seats were not very nice and looked very uncomfortable for even a kid. We went to the Dodge dealer but the salesman didn't seem to interested in selling me one and made a few dumb comment like(the 8 cyl. gets about the same mileage as the 6). And he couldn't open the console and didn't know said he guessed it was broke and didn't seem to care anyway.Then we went and looked at the GMC pickups. The sales lady remembered me from Superior and was really helpful. The truck seats were not too confortable and the price was a bit higher than the Chev.
I went to Denny's the salesman wouldn't get me a price in writing and said it was to ockword to price out. So the I went and talked to the guy about my Ranger and he is going to call me hopefully tomorrow and tell me roughly what it will cost to fix it(sigh). I have to take our Saturn in on Friday and see what is wrong with that. The idiot light keeps coming on saying the coolant is low but it is not so we'll see I guess. Maybe it just a faulty idiot light.
Anyway tomorrow another day and maybe we'll go look at some used one's?

2 comments:

Tom said...

get a new one. and make sure Bob and I can fit...lol.

Wendy said...

Ha ha...boy, your description of our day is a whole lot different than my description!! I thought we had fun!! LOL!

I'm sorry, hon, hopefully we'll be able to get you another one soon....