Thursday, June 28, 2007

Going to Retire for a little while I hope.

Well I am going to try to Retire again for a while. I have been working too much and not doing anything that I like to do like bowling, going out to the lake and fishing, going to stock car races or just hanging out with the guys for coffee.
Got lots of little things that I can keep busy with doing around the house that need to be done on rainy days or when I have nothing else to do eh? My shop needs cleaning real bad. My back yard is so pretty right now with all the flowers and I'm not enjoying that either. I want to take some time and just sit in the sun and enjoy watching the birds as they come to our fountain's. Maybe take a few pictures or just sit in the sun with Wendy when she is home or do something with her when she is off. I should go out with some of my friends from our men's group for coffee.
I finished a deck today for Karen (Hessel's daughter) and for the last 2 weeks I have been putting down a laminate floor for my friend Henk, fixing doors for a lady, helping another friend with his shed, helping at Beulah serving the Seniors lunch. I did get time to stain my flower pots, bench and deck (between jobs). We have been busy playing a little bit(a birthday party in Devon and at the Lynwood and I think we have another gig at the Dutch club on July 6. I also played for the Seniors lunch on Tuesday morning.
Kristy and Bob are going to move in with us in July and stay until they go to South Africa and I want to spend some time with them and my Grandchildren and Tanya and Tom.
Well I guess I am just rambling on so I should call it a night and print this eh? Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and May God Bless you all.

No comments: