Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday evening and all is well.

It's has been a busy but relaxing day. Went to church this morning. My friend Charles Sharman sang with a quartet in service and they are really good. Then after church I ran to the Pet store and bought some dog food which we needed. I 'm sure Maddy is happy about that. She is a good old mutt. Then went to Safeway and bought a few things and guess what (no cakes or sweet things) for a change. The doctor told me that I should not gain any weight before the operation and then he added that it would be good if I lost some.LOL . Came home grabbed a few shrimp and put them on the BBQ as Wendy was not eating. Then watched a bit of Nasscar Racing for a while. Something happened to the early part of the race but then the picture came back on about half way through the race so I did get to see the end. Guess I need a new TV eh???Then we talked to Wendy's Brother and his wife on the phone for a while and then my friend Bob Couture from New York called and him and I chatted for a while. He calls about 2 or 3 times a month or I call him. We have been friends for many years. Now Wendy is watching her lap top and I am playing on the computer for a little while. Tomorrow I go to breakfast with the Seniors and then I have to go fix a bifold door for a lady and then go to St Albert and start a small 16 x20 deck. That should take me a day or so. I'll probably only work 2 or 3 hours. Wendy is off so hopefully we can do something together. She's kind of cute and I enjoy doing things with her on her days off. I think I'll do a bit of practicing on the Harmonica for a little while and then call it a day. God Bless you all.

No comments: