Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday


This morning we all went to breakfast with the Seinors at the A&W at Mayfield Common. Then I came home did a bit on the computer and then off to bowl. Wendy,Mandy and Jorge went to CosTco and I went to Ed's. Boweled better than usual. 182,200, 230 and 208.
Bob and Kristy are coming up tonight. Bob just called and wanted to know if I could build a toy box. I guess one of his friends is looking for toy box of some sort. Tomorrow I have to go to help a couple with their dryer and then on Thursday I have too go give a fellow and estimate on a ceiling and on Friday I have to go see a guy about some shelf's. Guess I'll be busy for a few day's eh?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Dad,

See you are getting some spam...lol. It is everywhere!!

Thanks for posting what is going on with you so I can keep up from time to time!

Love ya,
Tom

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

my web-site: Microsoft Office Gratuit