Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Morning

Jorge and I went to breakfast this morning at Happ's. He was really proud of himself because he ordered all by himself. (Bacon and eggs, sunny side up with white toast) His English is getting better all the time. The lady said (perfect).
Well I think I'll go bowling at 12:30 at the Mall. They have a buckshot game every Friday. It cost you $10.00 for 4 games. It is called Buckshot because the rules are different than regular bowling. You only have to get 9 pins with the first ball and they give you a strike. When you get 4 strikes in a row then you put your name on the buckshot list. At the end they pay for high game, high series and then everyone that got 4 strikes has to start bowling and the one that gets the most strikes wins the buckshot. It's a bit different but fun.
I have to go walk in the Mall. Sigh my walking partner is working . Sorry Wendy. Maybe Jorge and I will go over a little early and I can bowl a couple of games with him. We'll see. Want to hear something scary ? I am going to attempt to clean up some of my programs on this stupid computer.AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hope Tom is home latter I might just have to call him eh?
Well off we go with Camera in hand. You never know what you might see in the Mall eh?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Camera in hand, eh? hmmmm...guess I'll have to check out the photo challenge site to see what "developed" (ha ha...).

Sorry I wasn't there to walk with you - I didn't go on my lunch either....