Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday

Well here it is Thursday and the last time I wrote was Last Friday. Must be getting old and lazy eh? Oh well things like that will happen I guess. I have been fairly busy. I bowled on Monday and then again on Wed. I have been bowling way over my head.Monday I had 170,199 and 202 and then on Wed. I bowled 171,199 and 203. My average now in the league is 182, not bad for and old fellow. Oh I just hurt my arm patting myself on the back eh?
Mandy and Jorge are probably in Blackfalls by now. Wendy and I just had supper and are going to a movie. I've seen more movies in the past 2 weeks that I have seen in the last 5 years. haha. Wendy wants me to go see another one that they saw the other night. Maybe tomorrow. Well I should go get ready to go to the movies with Wendy. At least we are doing things together eh? She is kind of cute you know and I think I'll keep her.Well I should go check the Blog Challenge and see who has put what on there.

No comments: