Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Jan. 27, 2007

Where did the week go? My how time fly's weather your having fun or not. Kristy and Bob came up last night. Bob's Grandfather passed away so they came up last last night and stayed with us. They are going home this afternoon and then coming back on Tuesday. I think the funeral is on Wed. afternoon. It's a sad time for Bob.
Well can you believe it I went to the movies again last night. 2 movies in 2 days. That got to be a real record for me. I am not a movie person but I did enjoy both of them. We saw Deja-vue and A Night in the Museum. Wendy had to go back to work this morning. Wish she didn't have to work. We had fun for 4 days so that was good. Tonight we are going to some old friends for supper at 7pm. Kristy and Bob and I went to Happs for breakfast then to Moore's and Bob bought a suit. They are now headed for Spruce Grove and then back to Blackfalds.
I should try to take some pictures for the 20 questions that we are supposed to do on the Photo Challenge. Not sure I am going to be able to take a picture for each question but then again it is a challenge eh? It sure is quiet here with Mandy and Jorge gone and Wendy back at work. Just me and Maddie here and she don't talk just wines. Haha

No comments: