Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5, 2007

Well not much happened today. Got up and read my bible and then Wendy and I went to the Mall and walked for a while. Came home and then I was feeling pretty good so I went to the bowling alley and bowled in The Buckshot that they have every Friday. I won the buckshot so that was fun and I made a little money. At the end (If) you get 4 strikes in a row in one of the 4 games. You bowl until you stop getting strikes. I didn't have to through too many. Only needed 5 in a row to win and guess what I did? They also pay for high game and high single game . There only was 11 of us there today. I have been looking at Tanya's monthly challenge and not sure I can find a picture for all those questions but it sounds like fun. Maybe I will try it. I did read up a bit on my camera today. So she has me thinking eh? Well that my story for today and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on the buckshot, hon! You've been coming home with quite a few of those lately...

The challenge is pink now - see any pink around???

Love you!

Wendy said...

Hello??? It's January 9th today - what have you been up to?? How was your weekend?

Just kidding, hon - I was just looking to see if you'd written on your blog - don't want you to get lazy.....

We had a good day, didn't we??

Kristy said...

Good job on winning the buckshot Dad! You are the best bowler ever!!

Love you lots and lots,
KB