Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday morning

Good morning everyone. Well I went to breakfast with the Seniors at A&W this morning at May field Common. They were all upset because Jorge didn't go. Everyone asked where he was. It is so neat to see how people care about our family. They all enjoy talking to Jorge about Chili and what him and Mandy will be doing there for the next little while.
Yesterday was a long day at Church. I got home about 2pm. Mandy made a Delicious dinner and we had Jay and his wife Karen over for dinner. It was great. Jay and Jorge played a game that Jay brought over on the TV. After that we just laid around and took it easy. Wendy had to work last night so she left at 5:30pm. I watched some football and Law and Order for a while and then went to bed.
I am going bowling at 11 this morning and then I have to go to St. Albert and pick up Hank and go to Dirks and exchange a couple of vest for The Rascals that are a bit too large for the guys.
I don't want to spend to much of my afternoon because Wendy is off for the next 4 days and I really enjoy spending time with her. Hope she feels the same way about it. Ha ha.
Well bye for now and have a great day.

No comments: