Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday evening


Hi everyone. Guess it's about time I wrote something in this old blog eh? Today I did a bit of snow shoveling first thing and then walked to the Mall to bowl at 9am. Did pretty good at bowling. I bowled 180,222 and 162. Not bad for an old fellow eh? I met Wendy at the Mall and we walked for about 1/2 hour or so and then my leg started to hurt so I quit. Wendy walked a bit more and then we came home and I shoveled some more snow. It sure was cold out there. Wendy has been off for 4 days it has been fun having her around the house. We watched some CD's of Andy G and (napped a bit) but I think I saw most of it. I spent some time reading most of the blogs and that sure takes some time. Plus I was looking at all the pictures on Tanya Challenge site. Wow is there a lot of pictures on there. It is fun and I'm glad to see so many putting pictures on it.Good job guys. Wonder what Tanya will come up with next???Hope you all have a great evening. Bye for now. I'll be watching to see who's reading my blog.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Dad,
Good job on bowling - you do great!
Nice picture of your eye! You have such beautiful blue eyes - can you see me reading your blog? haha

Love you lots,
KB

Wendy said...

Alrighty, then...that's pretty freaky, honey!!!

I love your eyes, too, but this one's kinda cloooosseee...

Floyd said...

I saw you Kb. I had my eye right on you.
ok Mum what is cloooosseee.

But I have to admitt it is kind of freaky eh?