Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Today started off being busy at the Church. I had and interview at 10 then service. After that I sat and talk with some friends and then it was home and make lunch. Last night we were at Ed and Betty Giesbrecht for a beautiful supper and we chatted until about 10:15 and came home. Betty made Salmon in a loaf with rice and mushrooms and it was really good. The loafs were really large so we got to bring some home. That was my lunch today. Then I practiced on the harmonica's for about 2 hours. Getting ready for a gig at The Lynwood Seniors Home. We have to play on the 9Th of Feb. with The Harmonika Rascals. Tomorrow it breakfast with the Seniors and then I go bowling at Ed's. Mandy and Jorge will be home tomorrow from Lethbridge. It has been really quiet around here with just Wendy and I and our little black friend Madison. She is pretty good company. Well it is getting late so I should go make something for supper. Have a great day.

No comments: