Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wed. What a Day

To start off with I had to go to the hospital at 9:45 to do some prostate test. (Not fun) Then I came home and veged out for the rest of the day. Didn't really feel like doing to much. Then Mandy made dinner for us. She is really getting to be a good cook. Tonight she made chicken in a sauce that was just awesome and some rice with peppers and garlic. It was all too good. I ate too much. Then at 7pm. our men's group showed up. I have a men's group that's meets every Wed. evening. We started it back in 1992 and is still going. We have about 8 or 9 guys every week. What an awesome bunch of God loving men they are. The all love the Lord and their love for each other is just so neat. It has been fun just watching them grow over the years. Just hearing them talk about the people they meet and the people they tell about Jesus it just blows me away and the way they pray for each other many times brings tears to my eyes. Every time we meet it's such a blessing.
Wendy is working and won't be home until 7 am.(Sigh)Wish she didn't have to work but she just loves what she does so that's a good thing.
I didn't get to bowl today because of the hospital thing. (Sigh)Well I guess I have to think about Tanya's new challenge (Motion) how do you take a picture about motion????? Oh well sounds like fun eh? Have a great day all.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I hope your test results come out well. I know how hard it is waiting for things like that.

You said:
"Just hearing them talk about the people they meet and the people they tell about Jesus it just blows me away and the way they pray for each other many times brings tears to my eyes. Every time we meet it's such a blessing."

That is how I feel about your family. You all are a breath of fresh air.

Floyd said...

Thanks Chloe. We just got back from the airport. Mandy our youngest and her new husband Jorge (since Nov.) just flew out to go home to Chili. They are going to his parents and get remarried there. The they are both going to work with Youth With A Mission in Chili for about 6 months or so. Not sure how long.
So we just shed a few tears at the airport. I have added your name to my prayer list so I'll pray for you everyday and your little ones too.
Have a great day