Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today is Bobs birthday

Happy Birthday to Bob. I'm not sure he'll read this blog but I am wishing him a happy birthday anyway. Sure do miss you Bob. I hope and pray that you will have a very happy birthday today. I'm sure they will make a fuss over you there if they know that today is your birthday. I'm thinking that Kristy will tell everyone. We already celibrated your birthday once eh? Lets see if the people that read this know just how old Bob is.
Bob if you were here I'd bye you a great big steak. Well I think I'll bye you one anyway but I guess I'll have to eat it eh?? SIGH. I pray that you will have a great day.

Love you lots Bob
Dad

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You could buy me a steak in Bob's absence....

Floyd said...

Ok you got a deal. Just tell me where and when.