Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Afternoon

Well I guess it about time I updated this silly old blog eh? Life hasn't been too exciting so not much to blog about. So far we have had lots of people looking at our house but no one has been interested enough to make an offer. Sigh.I have had a couple of bad days but today I feel a bit better. Sure seems to be taking a long time to heal but that the way it goes I guess. I just don't seem to have the energy that I used to have and I sure get tired a whole lot quicker. Maybe I'm just getting old.(Ya think?)
Well I went for breakfast with the Seniors at A & W this morning and then after that I went bowling. Didn't do very well. Just didn't feeling like throwing that stupid old bowling ball to hard.For some reason I just didn't enjoy it to much today. Of course when you don't bowl good it doesn't help either. Wendy is working the late shift tonight and I have to go practice at the Dutch Club with the Harmonika Rascals.
Tomorrow I plan to do a little job that needs to be finished so maybe I'll feel better doing something.
have a great day and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Did you have a good practice? See you when I wake up, I guess...cause I'm hitting the hay (just drinking my Sleepytime tea!)...

What job are you gonna do today?

Love you!