Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday morning an all is well


Well here I am blogging at some crazy hour in the morning. Just couldn't sleep. Was awake at 3am. but Wendy's blog and a few others kept me busy for a few minutes.
Well Yesterday 2 of my niece's and a nephew came to my house and stayed while Wendy and Pip went to the Women's Alive conference. We had supper and then headed out. I had to play at The Lynwood nursing home with The Harmonika Rascals and we had a showing of our house so I took both Andrew and Bethany with me. Samantha went to a youth meeting or something not sure what. I'm not sure they were impressed with our music but they sat and put up with our noise for an hour. It is always fun playing with those guys and I thought it went well. There was a lot of people there and they said they liked it. Our bass and cord player Henk was away so we had another fellow(Roger ) fill in for Henk. Then we had to do a Dairy Queen run . Not sure that was the best idea at that time of night but it was good. Of course it was all none fat stuff. Then Samantha got home after a long bus ride and we got her something to eat and then it was off to bed to get our beauty sleep. Not sure it did much for me. I am not sure why they call it beauty sleep because when I wake up I look terrible. I think I looked better before I went to bed. (sigh)
Then Saturday morning I was up early and off to the church where we served breakfast to 250 ladies at the church. It is always fun working with the group at the church and the ladies are always so pleasant. I had to leave about 11:30 and take the kids home and get the house ready for an open house from 1 to 4pm. When I got home the kids had the house all cleaned up dishes all done and beds all made. Maybe I should have them over more often eh? It was nice having the kids over, my house has been to quiet lately. I drove the kids home and stopped in to see my friend Hess and Ronnie. There is always a good cup of tea there when I go there and Hess always has a cookie hanging around.
Then I headed home and watched a little TV. Yes a little because I rested my eyes a little too. Well maybe quite a little. Then Wendy and Pip came home and we went to Church to the evening service. Well that's my story and I sticking to it.
I hope and pray that you all have a great day and may God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How come Hess doesn't have tea when I go over there? Thanks for having the kids, Honey - I'm sure they loved listening to you all play...