Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Monday Morning . Monday Morning

Well yes it is Monday Morning and here I am at this dumb old computer. Couldn't sleep so thought that maybe I could write something on my outdated Blog. Not sure that is going to work just yet but we'll try. Funny before this operation I rarely woke up in the middle of the night. Now I'm up about every 2 to 3 hours.
I must be getting old as I sure don't have a lot of get up and go lately. I seem to be just dragging my feet all day long. I sleep in until 8 or later and then I just don't feel like doing much when I do get up. Maybe I should go see a doctor or something and get some get up and go pills. As if I need more pills eh? Well this morning I have to bowl at 9 and for some reason I'm not looking forward to that right now. Maybe I will feel better about it at 8 am. who knows. Yesterday all I did was sort out some bottles and cans to take to the bottle depot and then I routed a clock stand out for Hess at the Golden Hour Clock Shop.

Well I guess we put our house up for sale about 6 months too late. There is just too many out there for sale right now and the prices are going down and down. For a while I wasn't really sure I wanted to move anyway but now I really would like to be closer to Tanya and Tom and the kids and now that I know they are going to stay in Lethbridge . I really don't like that drive for 5 or 6 hours each way. If I had to move now with my ambition down I'd have to hire a couple of you guys just to kick my butt first thing in the morning just to get me started. But guess we won't have a choice if this old house don't sell.
Wendy has a bad hip and I'm not sure that the long drive is good for her. If you read her blog I think she blogged about it. She is now on a list to get a hip replacement in the near future. They say about 5 to 6 months.
Well I guess no one is online at this hour so I might as well finish this stupid blog and go back to bed. I sure hope you all have a great day.God Bless you all.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey babe...we just gotta keep looking up, I guess. If it's meant to happen, it will... If not, we'll just stay put in our nice little house...

Anonymous said...

Hey Floyd you sounds like very sad,,,,,heyyyyyyyyyyy open the eyes, is not stupid you blog and I love you blog is very interesting, I am waiting more news,,,,,,see you........ Sulay

Floyd said...

Thanks Sulay. Pray you are all doing well.