Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Afternoon and all is not well.

This morning I was up at 7:30 put out the dog and the garbage and then we were off to A&W for breakfast with the Seniors. (Me and Mattie) We got home and I went and bowled 3 games and did terrible. Then Wendy called and told me about our Saturn which we had towed to the garage this morning because it wouldn't start. Another $600.00. It just never ends. Guess I am going to have to get a full time job of some sort soon just to keep up the cars eh?
Oh well I hope and Pray that your day will be better than mine today. Mine could get better. I think I had better pray about this eh?

Have a good day
God Bless you all

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ha ha...well we sure underestimated that one, didn't we?? Oh, well, it's only money...

Glad to hear Stella's running like a charm now - she should be!!!