Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Morning

Well lets see where do I start. Last night Wendy and I went to a concert at West Edmonton Christian Assembly. It was Paul Baloche and Robin Mark. They were really good and we enjoyed it. We got home a little late but it was fun. I didn't feel that great when we got there but felt better as the night went on . Wendy and I are sponsoring a little Compassion Child from Bolivia. Little Nelvy. What a cutie she is . If you look on Wendy's blog she posted a picture there of her. I am feeling a bit better today and hope I stay that way as I have a busy weekend coming up. Tonight I play with The Harmonika Rascals at The Lynwood Nursing Home from 7 to 8pm. Then Saturday morning I am working at the church serving at the Ladies Breakfast. I should clean my garage out but that might have to be another day who knows? I'm hoping that I will start feeling a lot better as I have a few little jobs to do but the compressor is still a bit heavy for me to be lifting up on the back of my truck. (Where is Jorge when I need him ) sigh. Sure do miss him. Well it is 9 am. and I should get going. Have a great day and may God bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Why do you have to lift the compressor onto the back of your truck?? I can help you but I know I'm not the same as Jorge! Soon he'll be back to help you...

The worship/concert was so good and it was fun to get out together...we need to do that more often!

Thanks for taking the kids for Fri/Sat so Cynthia and I could go to the conference...

Love you!