Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday evening

Well today was a busy one. I served at the church for the Senior's Luncheon. There were lots of them out today. They are always so pleasant and a lot of them were asking about Mandy and Jorge and Kristy and Bob. The crew that I work with is just a super bunch of people. It is a lot of fun and you got to love those Seniors. It is good to see so many get out every month. Not sure if I'll be that pleasant when I'm a Senior eh? ( wait I think I'm already there) sigh. Anyway after the lunch I came home and we talked to Kristy and Casandra on MSN for a while then Wendy went to meet some of her friends. I watched a little TV and checked my e-mail and then went down and played my Harmonica's for a while. I need the practice.
Tomorrow I'm off at 9 to the bowling lanes and then in the evening I'm back at the church for a meeting that they are having for the Men of the church. We used to have our Mens group on Wed. evening but because of the classes they are holding at the church and some of our guys signed up for it so I guess for now we are all or mostly all going to the classes for a while.
Well its time I hit the sack. It's getting late. God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my computer had problems,, and I finall here, I would like to know, about the harmonica,,when you discovery this pasion and what its you favorite song????keep write Sulay.