Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday evening Oct.27,2007


Well on Thursday some friends of our invited us over to their house on Friday evening for desert and to play games. I'm not really a game player but I did enjoy it. We played 2 different games and I'm not sure what the real name of the games were.They invited another couple to come and play as well. Would you believe Wendy knew the couple from back in the 70's in Yellow knife and Bible school. They were chatting about old time all night. We didn't get home until about 11:30pm. Way past my bed time. Ha ha. Oh we had cake and tea for desert. Really good. I'm thinking maybe we should play games more often. Friday I bowled at Red in West Edmonton Mall. Did really good for an old fellow. We bowled 4 games and I had 203, 183, 212 and 139. I should have quit after 3 games. The last one was bad. It's always fun to bowl with the guys. They are a super bunch of guys and we always have a lots of good laughs.
Today Wendy went to take her sister shopping on the south side and I guess the traffic was just terrible. I'm glad I didn't have to go out. I stayed and home and made some labels for a few of the CD's that I recorded from practice tapes. If anyone is interested send me your address and I will mail you one. If I was smart enough and if I knew how I think I could e-mail some songs but I'm not sure how that is done. Maybe I should ask Tom eh? It would probably take up a lot of space on you computer too. Tomorrow I have to take Mrs. and Mr. Mulbier to church and then I have and interview at 9:30 for a gal that is getting baptised. They are showing our house again from 2 to 4 pm. so guess we'll have to find something to do for a few hours.
Oh here is a picture fo the couple that invited us over. Allen and Susan Powles. Guess I caught him with his mouth open eh?? Sorry Allen.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It was fun to get out and play games with friends... Too bad we don't do it more often....