Saturday, August 25, 2007

30 years today????

Wow 30 years ago we got married and here we are still married eh? Ya 30 years 3 beautiful daughters and 4 beautiful grandchildren(and 1 coming ) and 3 great son in-laws. Wendy is still as pretty as she was when I married her. I am not sure what we are up to day but I really don't feel like doing a lot right now. Bob and Kristy are on their way to Red Deer for the week end so it should be real quiet around here for a few days. Wendy is off from work for a month. She is such a sweetie. It is so nice having her around. Sure do love her. I get the feeling that she is really worried about me so just pray that God will give her peace and understanding. She is still spoiling me and thats not a bad thing. I haven't done anything today so not much to write about .
Love you all
God Bless

No comments: