Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Aug. 7, 2007

Well I think I feel a little bit better but sometimes I'm not to sure. Just when I think I'm feeling better then I start to hurt again. Can't figure that out . Yesterday my friend Ron Campbell came over for a visit and brought me some Borsh that his wife Shirley made. That was real good. I had a few phone calls' one from my friend Vern who said I didn't sound to chipper. Forget just how he put it exactly but something like that. Funny thing is that for the last few days my voice is different. Wendy took me out to Wallmart and then to Safeway. So I did a bit of walking and I think I should do some more walking tomorrow for sure. Kristy and Bob came home this afternoon. They have been in the states for a few days with some friends. Kristy made supper(Meatloaf,mashed potatoes and pea's) that was real good but I think I ate too much(sigh).
Pastor Allen called this morning and we had a good chat. My friend Hank is going to bus down here tomorrow from St Albert and we are going to chat over some coffee. Well that's about it for today guess I'll go up and assume my position in front of that Stupid Boob Tube. Have a great day. Love you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good job I read your blog, now I know that Henk is coming over!! LOL! I'm sorry about your voice, hon - I don't know what happened to it, but I'm sure it'll get better....