Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday Sept.3, 2007

Well here it is Sept. 3rd. already. Where does the time go? It has been a while since I blogged so I hope I haven't forgot how? haha . I have been feeling really good and today I think I am going to go try to bowl a couple of games just to see if I remember how and see if I can do it. I am not going to bowl more than 2 games because I don't want to over do it. Who knows maybe I can only bowl 1. Well on Saturday we went to Beth and Scott's wedding at Beulah. Then at 6 in the evening we went to the reception dinner at the Day's Inn. She sure looked pretty. Then on Sunday we went to lunch with Ed and Betty and Wade and Charlene at Moxie's. I think we ate for an hour and talked for 2hours. Have to do that more often. This morning we all went to the A&W for breakfast with the Seniors. Had a great time. They were all interested in Kristy and Bob and what they are doing and where they are going. They sure are a great bunch of people. They really are a bunch of LOVING and CARING people. I guess I am kind of proud of all of them. God knows we need friends like them. Thank You Lord. Well one of these days soon I have to go out to the lake and check on our trailer. We haven't been out there in a while. Seems like we just have so much to do and now Kristy and Bob are getting ready to fly out on the 11th. of Sept. to Africa. We are waiting for the phone call that will take us to Lethbridge to see our new little granddaughter coming any time now. We are planing a big dinner for Kristy and Bob on Monday because they won't be here for Christmas this year Kristy and Bob want me to cook a turkey dinner for them with all the trimmings. Why not eh? I always cook turkey for Christmas so guess I have one in Sept and one in Lethbridge December. This year we are going to Lethbridge for Christmas if they are still there. Just talked to Mandy on MSN. They are doing fine and said to say HI to all the Seniors. (So Hi All You Seniors) from Mandy and Jorge and don't forget to tell Irene , Vern. Ha haha
Well got to go so I pray you will all have a great day and enjoy the Holiday.

3 comments:

Tom said...

How did you score at the lanes?

Floyd said...

Not to great Tom. My first game was 148 and the second was 169. I guess after not bowling for 6 weeks it is not too bad and I didn't have any pain when I threw the ball. So guess I can't complain eh?

Wendy said...

It's so good to see you getting out and back into your 'schedule', honey! Praise the Lord. It was a fun weekend, and I agree with you about our friends - we need to do that more often!!