Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Evening. Aug. 9,2007

Well here it is Thursday already and sometimes I feel like I'm not getting better fast enough. It frustrates me that I have to ask everyone to do things for me. Not used to that I guess. I am still having a bit of pain and have finished all my antibiotics. Guess I was hopeing to recover in a few days and that ain't happening. I have watched more TV in the past week and a half than I have all year and stayed awake for most of it. I can't believe how many times they play (Replays). They do it with sports and movies and talk show and reality show(most of them suck big time) but if you do fall asleep all you have to do is wait and hour and they will show it again sometimes on another channel or on the same channel. The sports and the Food shows seem to be the best and they don't swear on some of them. Some of the food show have a lot of swearing but then is always a good time to watch sports or So you think you can dance eh? Ha Ha.Right now I am going to do a bit of practice on the Harmonica. Don't know why as I don't have any gigs coming up soon. I am going to make a couple of copy's of some of our CD's because a few people are asking for them and I have a burner on my computer. Wendy is working and I sure do miss her not being here. She is such a sweetheart. Don't know what I'd do without her. Thanks for putting up with me Wen. Today we went over to the Misericordia Hospital and visited Bill Pendergas. He has been there for 2 days and is in hope to come home on Sat. morning. He looks good and was joking around but if you know Bill he is always joking around. Kristy and Bob are out for the evening so guess I'll play and make some noise before they get home and then try to get a early nights sleep. Haven't slept well in the past few nights. Last night I spent most of the night on the couch because I was afraid I'd wake Wendy and she needs her sleep. Just keep Bill and Phyllis in your prayers. Hopefully I am getting better but I just don't know it yet I guess. haha
Have a great day. Love you all

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It's good to see you blogging - that's a sure sign that you're getting better! Either that or you *are* really bored with TV!! You should try watching some of the many movies or series we have - gotta be better than the tube!!

You'll be better soon...just give yourself time to heal...

Love you!