Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday Morning Aug.4, 2007

Today is not looking like a day to just sit out on the deck. It is very cloudy and a bit windy at the moment. Wendy made me a great breakfast and now here I am sitting at the computer trying to update my blog. I haven't felt like doing to much updating lately. I weighed my self this morning and found that I have lost a few pounds. This morning I weighed 170.5 lbs. I weighted about 187 before the operation 2 weeks ago. Back to being my old skinny self. Wendy says I have chicken legs. (Don't laugh Vern.) Well I'm getting tired of just sitting around but I can't seem to settle down to anything. I tried my music but that didn't work and I got bored. Then I tried blogging but quite that in a few minutes now I am back at it. Tried watching TV but that sucks. Oh well maybe I'll try reading but I'm normally not a reader. Once I get the plumbing thing working where I can control it I think things will be easier. Well if you all read Wendy's blog yesterday she gave a complete update on my situation so I won't bore you or me with that again. Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good to see you posting, hon... Sorry you're bored - you're hiding it well, if that's any consolation. We'll have to go for a walk tomorrow if the weather is nice...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

hi Floyd
All in time,we can't rush our Creator he knows what he is doing. Enjoy the slow times many want you back healed,take time to smell the coffee, flowers. Hang in there and I have a feeling you will be feeling better real soon sans catheter. God Bless, Brenda