Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Morning. Aug.16, 2007

Well I'm up early and not sure what today will bring. Yesterday was a busy one for me. Went to breakfast, then came home and played with the computer for a while. Then drove over to the Mall and walked for about 30 minutes and then went to the allies and watched the guys bowl for about an hour or so. Then just walked around the mall again for a little while and had a hot dog and pina colada drink at the Hot dog place and watched the Seals perform. Then I came home and sat out in the sun for about an hour. I had to come in every now and then as it was getting almost to hot to stay out for a long time. Had a little more to eat and then went to visit my friends Hess and Ronnie at the Golden Hour Clock Shop. I have to call my friend Henk today and see how he is doing. He went to the hospital yesterday afternoon and had a small growth taken off his back. He said it didn't hurt but the doctor thought that he should get it removed. About 3pm. I went to Wall mart and then to Safeway and picked up some meds. that I needed. Came home and played my harmonica's for a few minutes and then cooked supper and got ready for our men's group. 7 guys showed up at 7 pm. Sure was good to see them. It's been a long time since we all got together. They met 2 weeks ago at Tims but I wasn't able to. What a great group they are. We finally ended that about 10:25 pm. What an uplifting evening it was. Just hearing them Thanking and Praising God and just telling about their answered prayer and oh yes we all seem to have our little problems but they seem small. God is sure working in these guys lives for sure. You can just feel the Love these guys have for each other and for God. Makes you want to meet again tomorrow. Ha ha
Well not sure what I am going to do today. Just took the garbage out and it is raining a bit.
Well that's my story for this morning and I'm sticking to it. Maybe the Lord will open a new new door today and I will be able to tell someone about Him and what he means to me. Hope and pray that you all have a great day. OH! yes I am feeling better every day.
Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: