Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a long story. Tuesday afternoon




Well it Tuesday afternoon and I have been running around picking up eve trough for my house over the deck and another job I have to do for a friend of ours. With a little Ford Ranger which is not too long as you can see it is a bit of a challenge to load and tie down 26ft.8 in. eve trough on to it and drive across town to the west end. With that long eve trough it sure makes my truck look little eh? We made it, now I just have to deliver the other 2 pieces to the other job. Wendy is still sleeping so I am trying to be a bit quiet around the house and not wake her up as she has to work again tonight at 6:30pm. Then she is (supposed to be) off for the next 4 days. We'll have to wait and see how that turns out. I had breakfast at Happ's with my friend Art and we had a good chat. We solved half the problems of the world but guess the other half will have to wait a day or so eh? Then went and looked at a small deck job and still have to go look at one more. I guess you could say I am a Retired workee. Ha ha. Well got go. I pray that you all will have a great day. God Bless you all.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow - I like those pics Dad! Bert looks so proud carrying all that load on his top!

You've been busy today, don't work yourself too hard, remember you are retired!!

Love you,
KB

Wendy said...

It's up already and looks really nice! Thanks for doing that, honey! These are good photos, and I agree with KB, Bert looks pretty proud!

Tom said...

Busy busy man. You put me to shame the is for sure!! Maybe we can do Hap's some time? I need some problems solved. Not half the world's just all of mine...lol

Love ya Dad!

Tanya said...

ROTFLOL! Your truck looks so funny with that on it! Haps...mmmmmmmmm We should do that!