Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday afternoon.

Well here it is Sunday already. We have had a busy week and now just waiting for Thursday to talk to the Doctor about the test results. My daughter Kristy has been here for a week. It was good to have her home but missed Bob. Kristy came up Last Sunday evening and had Laser surgery done on her eyes on Monday. She had to go back on Tuesday morning for a follow up exam and now she has 20/20 vision and doesn't need to ware glasses anymore. Thank you Lord. I went to the Cross Cancer on Friday and they did a bone scan and a CAT scan and another PSA test. Today Wendy was off to work at 5:00 am and Kristy and I went to church and when we got back Art and Luba were waiting for her to take her home to Blackfalds. I thought of a million things that needed doing but just didn't have the energy to do any of them. I just laid around out side for a while and then watched the stupid hockey game and now here I am at this dumb old computer. I think all my get up and go just got up and went somewhere. I can't believe how loggy I feel lately. Oh well guess I'll practice playing some of my music but for some reason I really don't feel like doing that either. Well Wendy will be home in and hour or so. Maybe I should just go make some supper for her. Have a great day .
Love you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Honey...sorry about your 'get-up-and-go'... Don't worry, it'll come back. Maybe if we go to the lake tomorrow? Thanks for making supper for me!! Even though I didn't eat it tonight, it sure will taste good tomorrow!!

I love you!

Kristy said...

Hi Daddy! I miss you already and I haven't even been home for 24 hours yet!! Haha Thanks so much for having me this past week, I always love spending time with you and Mum!!

I am still keeping you in my prayers - I love you so very much and so blessed that God gave you to me as my Daddy and also as my friend.

Love you lots and lots,
KB