Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday evening .

Well it is about 9:20 pm. and I am tired. Today I got out all the pumps for our fountain's and worked on them and cleaned them all up and put a few new gaskets in some and matched up all the connecting hoses. Then I wrapped all the electrical connections with plastic to make them water proof. Then I had to go to Tim Horton and meet an old friend for coffee. We chatted for a while and then I went to Wall Mart and then to Canadian Tire. I had to buy another 50 ft. hose and I bought another potted flower for our lawn. Then I came home and started getting the fountain's up and running. We have 5 of them. One on our deck and 4 on the lawn. They take a lot of care but the birds just love and Madison now has a full supply of running water. She drinks out of all of them. Silly dog. They are really nice when they are up and running. Wendy was off today and took Kristy to get her eyes done. Laser surgery . I put some dirt in our flower bed near the house. My lawn needs mowing again but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it today.Well I think it is time I went to bed. Bye for now. Oh I added some pictures to my Photo's if your interested.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for all that work, Honey!! I'll help you mow the lawn tomorrow. The yard's starting to look sooo nice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Floyd uffffffffff Tim Horton yumyyyyyyyy the coffe and donuttsss,take care the kids are fine.Isabella use glasses right now, because we saw she have lazy eye and she need to use them. Danilo jr is fine , and he is reading little bit, but he is lazy. take care Sulay

Tom said...

Sweet Car!!