Thursday, May 24, 2007

FridayAfternoon

Hi well we went to The Cross Cancer Thursday morning and met with Dr Peterson. He said that he didn't have any bad news for us so that was good. He said that The bone scan and the CAT scan show that it has NOT spread and it looks stable and that my PSA test showed that it had gone down from 12.4 to 9.8 so that's a good sign I hope. Then he went on to explain the 3 options again. I guess we have opted to do the surgery and he doesn't do that so he suggested that we call our doctor and get connected to a surgeon. (Back to square one eh).When we got home we called Dr. Brownoff and asked him to try to get an appointment with Dr Estay. So we will wait again andhope it is soon. Wow this afternoon I got a call saying that I have an appointment with Dr. Estay for June 21. Wendy thinks we should call and try to make it sooner. Well I think I'll got to the lake a little latter on. Wendy is going to a ladies retreat. She is excited about that.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank the Lord for the good news...love you!