Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday Morning

Hi everyone or at least to those who read my blog.

Well here it is Monday April 4th,2011.  Wendy has gone to work and I just got back from coffee a while ago. The weather is not to bad and supposed to get better. I hope. Got a few minutes before I have to go to the church for prayer with the guys.

We meet every Monday morning at 11:30. Wendy,Tanya, Kristy and Cynthia were at a retreat over the weekend. I got to hang out with Drew and Bethany and the Lister kids over the weekend. It was fun. Bob came down and stayed over at Tom's and went back Sunday.

We got a lot of new snow on Saturday but it is slowly melting away. Thinking about going into Lethbridge this afternoon and buying a new toilet. Thinking about putting in a higher one. Trying to get things ready for when Wendy has her surgery which is coming up soon. She is worried that I won't be able to take care of the garden,flowers and lawns.  I am sure God has it all planned out and I will be able to do it for sure. Might get some help from the grand-kids.

I have been feeling really good for the last little while and have my energy back so I am looking forward to getting outside and doing things if this snow ever leaves. I have to set up a chair for Wendy so she can sit outside after the operation. I'll need someone to supervise anyway right?

I have a few things that I really want to change in the back yard. I have to build a small bench of some sort to cover where Jorge knocked down the old fountain. Might have to buy a new one as one of our old fountains started to leak last year and I'm not sure I can fix it. I think I need or (want) some new solar light to put along the walk way out back.They really look nice at night.Thinking of painting our shed in the back and it needs a few new boards around the bottom. Might have to build a new swing for out back. The winter took it's toll on our old one. All the plastic pieces on the bottom must have frozen and broke. Might be able to use the old frame?

 Oh well I'm sure I will find lots of things to do this summer.
Well it is getting late and better get ready to go to the church. God Bless you all for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Good blog Daddy!! I always enjoying reading it!

I had a good time at the ladies retreat, sorry I didn't get to spend the time with you! Hope you had fun with Drew, Bethany and the Lister kids...I'm sure they enjoyed themselves.

You are right, God has everything all planned out. I am glad Mum is having her surgery and I know that you will do a great job of taking care of her and the garden!! I am also praising God that you are feeling good and better, what an answer to prayer!

I love you so much Daddy!!

Kisses and hugs!!
KB