Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday 22, 2011

Well it is the usual snow again thing going on here again today. Got up this morning a bit late. Didn't sleep good last night for some reason. Was up at 2am. and just couldn't get back to sleep until 6.
Went to coffee and then went an got my hair cut. Was starting to look a little shaggy.
Yesterday we bought a ceiling fan for our bedroom and I put that up. It works really nice and is quiet so if and when it ever warms up we can use it. Won't need to bring in the big fan when it gets hot.
Took the Saturn up to the garage yesterday. I think we have a wheel bearing going. Guess it getting old like me and need a bit of repair. It has over 200,000 klms on it so guess we can't complain . It has been a pretty good car for us for the last 10 years.
Well I should practice a bit on the harmonica. We play here in Picture Butte for the Seniors on Thursday evening. One of the guys from the club told me yesterday that they are expecting a full house because we are playing. They seem to enjoy hearing us play for them. I think Wendy is off Thursday evening so she will be able to come and listen.

Then we are heading to Edmonton Friday morning. We will drop the dog off at the kennels first thing in the morning and then continue on up highway 3 from Lethbridge. We will stop in Red Deer and see Kristy and Bob hopefully for lunch. We will be staying at our friends Ed and Betty. Ed e-mailed us last night and has invited a lot of our friends over to his house Saturday so we will get to visit lots of people. It is nice to have friends like them to open their house to us and everyone. I am getting excited about going up. It will be a nice break for Wendy as she has been working almost every day for the last two or three weeks.I think she needs a break.I keep hoping that I can get the garden tilled up as soon as this silly snow leaves.
Well not much else to write about so guess I'll call it a day. I have been feeling really good lately. God Bless you and I pray that you all will have a great day and Praise HIM.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good photo, honey! Won't be long and you'll be out there tilling and sowing again. Then you'll be wishing for the snow...ha ha.

I will be there tomorrow night with bells on! Well, maybe not with bells but I'll be there and am really looking forward to it.

I love the fan and think we will enjoy it come hot weather...

Love you!

Kristy said...

I agree with Mum, good photo!! I wish I could be there to hear you play...I love listening to you play the harmonica!!

I am glad you are going to Edmonton, cause I got to see you today for lunch and then I get to see you again on Monday!! Yipee!!

Love you Daddy!!