Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Wednesday April 7, 2011

Well I hope you all had a great day. I had a busy one today. First went for coffee. Left early as the language was getting a bit to much for me and I was getting angry so thought that I should leave before I got myself into trouble. I gave them a few little digs but that went right over their heads. I just said I have heard enough and left. Oh well sometimes I don't think they even realize what they are saying and sometimes I think they don't care.sigh. Oh well!
Well I went home and put up four new Led light on my deck. They look really good but there wasn't much sun out today. Then I went to the dump and unloaded some cardboard boxes that I had in my truck for about a week.The town took our cardboard container away 2 weeks ago and haven't brought it back yet. Anyway went to the dump and then dropped off a brochure I had borrowed from Pastor Peter.
Then I went and gassed up my truck and that cost me $48.00 because gas went up again yesterday.
Then I called Tom and I met him at 12:00 and I took him out to lunch for his birthday. We went to a Mexican place on the south side that him and Tanya went to a  while back. It was really good. Usually I don't like Mexican food but this was good.Then I dropped Tom off at work and headed back to the south side.
 Then I went to Canadian tire and bought a couple of cans of paint for my poor old truck as it is getting pretty rusty and need a bit of sanding and painting. 
Then I headed to Wal- Mart and got some milk and a few other things that Wendy wanted and some bird seed for our birds. Then I headed to Costco and bought a large garden hose that I saw there yesterday and 4 cans of tire spray.The tire spray is usually about $10.95 a can so $12.95 was a real good price for 4 cans. I should have good looking tires for a while eh??
Jumped back into old Bert and we headed to the Red Cross building  on the West end not to far from Tanya's. I had to get her a cane, a toilet seat with handles, a clamp for the bath tub and a walker. Wow just realized that it is only 11 more day before her surgery. Then I got home about 5pm. and called a friend from our church and invited him over for supper Quickly ran to the store and grabbed a couple of steaks and came home and put some potatoes on to cook. Dan showed up about 5:30pm. and I threw the steaks on the BBQ, sliced up a tomato and a bit of cucumber, heated up a can of corn and we had supper.
Dan and I chatted a bit while I did the dishes and then we headed down stairs and played a bit of music. Dan left about 9:30pm. so thought that I should blog a bit. Well that was my day. I think I am going to pack it in for today.
I talked to Kristy on MSN for a few minutes and I think I am headed for bed. Wendy just called and said she will be another hour at Tanya.
I pray that you all had a great day today and may God Bless you.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

Wow, what a day! Made me feel tired just reading it! :-)
Nice to see you're keeping active, Floyd. Have a good day today!

D

Wendy said...

I agree, Dek! Wow! Honey, you did a LOT yesterday. So that's why you took Tom out - for his birthday! I was wondering what the occasion was.

Thanks for getting my "equipment". I really don't want to go through the next couple of weeks :-( but knowing you will be by my side makes it easier. I'm sorry so much of the spring/summer work is going to fall on your shoulders, honey. I love you so much.

Dan came for supper? Boy, it's a good job you blog or I'd never know these things? Is Micheline in Mauritius? I'm presuming so or you would have invited her as well.

Thanks again, honey, for all you do. I love you!